We aspire to serve the global community by protecting and enhancing health and well-being as a community's first human right and shared responsibility.
Our mission is to transform health care by graduating public health professionals who are dedicated to an interprofessional philosophy of continuous learning, discovery, engagement and impact on policy and decision-makers.
- Interprofessional communication and collaboration
- Evidence-based critical thinking and analytical decision making
- Cultural awareness, sensitivity and respect
- Life-long learning and professional development
- Sustainability at program, community and global levels
- Dedication to community service